Place Kampyle feedback forms on your Website and start receiving feedback from your customers immediately in an orderly way.
The powerful real-time reporting engine clearly identifies and prioritizes your users' pain points, helping you to best define and execute needed changes.
Communicate with users regarding the relevant actions you have taken and thank them for their cooperation with our built-in response system.
- We help you ask the right questions to meet your business needs.
- Create a series of different forms to be used for different processes on your website.
- Unobtrusive, intuitive feedback form design maximizes the response rate from your website visitors.
- Our form wizard enables you to customize your forms with your own look and feel.
- The Kampyle Feedback Management Application automatically organizes feedback into pre-defined categories for a big-picture view of issues and their relative importance.
- Integration with Google Analytics provides in-depth insight into customer behavior on your site.
- Real time reports aid decision making regarding needed website improvements.
- Answer user feedback quickly and effectively with the built-in response system.
- Feedback management application is easy to use.
- Users receive relevant responses to their feedback immediately, strengthening customer loyalty.
- Choose from automatic or personalized responses.
- Leverage dialogue with users to further improve site usability and effectiveness.
The value of feedback analytics can be maximized by integrating with web analytics, CRM, bug tracking, project management and many more business applications.
- Web Analytics: Better understand your website traffic, customer behavior and experience through Kampyle's integrations with leading web analytics services such as
and comScore (formerly NedStat). Web analytics outlines customer activity on your site and Kampyle explains the customer motivation behind that activity.
- CRM: With the Kampyle - Salesforce integration, turn your website feedback into support cases and sales leads. The integration helps you better measure user experience, communicate with customers and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.