By the time most of us celebrate our third birthdays, we’ve learned to walk, talk, sing and play well with others. We’ve acquired a little circle of friends and perhaps too many toys. We’ve taken babysteps toward adulthood, still years in the future. When Kampyle turned three-years-old earlier this week, our milestones were much grander. In our first few years alone, we’ve achieved more than some companies do in a lifetime. More than 600 million users have seen the Kampyle feedback button on Web sites and products around the world since we first launched our solutions. Since our birth, Kampyle has:
- Delivered two innovative, unmatched feedback analytics applications — Kampyle for Websites and Kampyle for Software;
- Created a third solution, now in Beta — Kampyle for Desktop Applications;
- Grown our customer base at a rate of 600 percent, with more than 35,000 customers worldwide, including Mozilla, KPN, O2, Rent.com, B&H, The American Diabetes Association and EyeBuyDirect.com;
- Seen Kampyle users report a 17 percent increase in their customers’ satisfactions;
- Partnered with industry powerhouses – including Google, Salesforce.com, Omniture and Nedstat – in order to deliver the most complete, integrated offering available; and
- Joined forces with other key partners, including GoDaddy, ConstantContact, Web.com, Amdocs and others.
Not bad for a three-year-old, huh? We want to invite you to our birthday party. We’re holding it on your company’s Web site, and in your goodie bag, you’ll find direct, actionable feedback from your customers that will enable you to increase conversion rates and user satisfaction. Thanks for helping to make our first three years so successful. We look forward to working with you for many more.