Kampyle, Ltd. (“Kampyle”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) knows that you care about how your personal information is collected, used and shared or transferred, and Kampyle is committed to protecting your privacy.
The Service is available to our Users: (a) SaaS Product Clients (each a “Client”); (b) the customers, website visitors, and/or software application end users of our Clients who choose to access, complete and/or submit a Feedback Form (each a “Feedback Form Participant”); and (c) our Website visitors (each a “Website Visitor”).
1. From our Clients and Website Visitors.
1.1 How we receive and collect Personal Information from you. We do not currently require from you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on the Website. However, as the provider of the SaaS Product and the Website, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
(i) Account. In order to access and use the SaaS Product and certain parts of the Website, you may first be required to create a Userss Account (the User Account or Account), and provide us with your full name, email address, a password that you will use for your Account, phone number, website URL, and other designated information. We may send an email to your nominated email address to confirm, or instruct you how to confirm, your registration.
(iii) Downloads. We may offer you the opportunity to download certain plug-ins (such as “Kampyle module for Drupal”), content or documentation from the Website. If you choose to do so, you may first be required to provide certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, job title, department name, phone number, fax number, or additional company information, such as annual revenues, numbers or employees or marketing and sales spend.
(iv) Support Center. The Website permits you to participate in our Support Center and Forums, to file helpdesk tickets, stay updated with announcements, get answers from Kampyle community, request a new forum article and share your feature suggestions with us (Support Center). Clients of Kampyle’s SaaS Products have automatic access to the Support Center and are not requested to register. If you are not a Kampyle Client and would like to leverage the Support Center, you are first required to register online as a Support Center User (“Support Center User”). You will be asked to provide us with information such as your full name, email address, and a password. We may send an email to your nominated email address to confirm, or instruct you how to confirm, your registration.
(v) Feedback, Request a Demo and ‘Contact Us’. If you send us feedback or fill out our “Contact Us”/Request a Demo online forms, you may voluntarily provide us with personal information, such as name, email address, phone number, website URL as well as any other Personal Information you disclose.
(vi) Automatic Information. We receive and store certain automatic information whenever you interact with us via our Website or SaaS Product(s). Information about your SaaS Product(s) and Website activities includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, browser language, OS, OS versions, Screen Resolution, Internet Service Provider (ISP), mobile device, date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information a browser may send to us.
1.2 The way we use your Personal Information.
(i) We will use your Personal Information to: (a) provide our SaaS Product and Website to you; (b) to improve our SaaS Products and Website; (c) contact you (including, for example, by email or telephone, and such other means as you may permit us) in connection with your use of a SaaS Product and the Website; and (d) identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the SaaS Product and Website that you are authorized to access.
(ii) We may use your designated contact details to send you updates, a newsletter or news regarding a SaaS Product, the Website and our products and services, or to contact you in response to a feedback, Demo Request or “Contact Us” request.
(iii) If you choose to participate in our Support Center & Forums then the Website may enable you to build a public profile in connection with your Support Center User Account (“Public Profile”). Your Public Profile will include your user name, as well as other Personal Information that you choose to include. Your Public Profile will be displayed next to any content that you post to the Support Center & Forums.
(v) We may use automatic information we collect in accordance with Section 1.1
(vi) herein to analyze trends, to provide the SaaS Product and Website, track SaaS Product and Website activities, gather demographic information, provide research and advice, or for bench marking purposes such as industry white papers. In such cases, data is only used in the aggregate. Internally, this type of collective data also enables us to provide you with an optimal user experience and reflect on actual usage of our SaaS product.
2. From Feedback Form Participants.
2.1 How we receive and collect Personal Information from you. If you choose to access, complete and/or submit a Feedback Form that appears on one of our Clients websites, software applications, or other products (each a “Client Offering”), we may receive and/or collect Personal Information from you on behalf of our Clients in the following ways:
(i) Submission of a Feedback Form. If you choose to submit a Feedback Form with respect to a Client Offering, then we offer you the opportunity to provide your email address, phone number, and/or name. We also offer you the opportunity to provide additional information, such as your suggestions and feedback about our Clientss Offerings.
(ii) Social Network Connect. If activated by our Client, our Social Network Connect feature enables you to provide your contact details using a third party account that you have with Facebook or other social media or social networking sites (“SNS”) that we designate on the Service (each an “SNS Account”). If you choose to do so then a pop-up dialog will appear which you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the type of data that we will obtain from you and the types of activities that we or you may perform in connection with your SNS Account. Please note that in order to sync with your SNS Account, you may need to actually be signed-in to your existing SNS Account. You are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account and the SNS Account.
(iv) Automatic Information. We receive and store certain types of automatic information about your use of: (a) a Client Offering and (b) the Feedback Form. Such information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information a browser may send to us. Based on the IP address, we may also receive your geographic location. In addition, Feedback collected data may be combined with Google Analytics data collected by our Clients.
2.2 The way we use your Personal Information.
(i) If you access and submit a Feedback Form in connection with a Client Offering, then we may: (a) use your Personal Information in connection with our SaaS Product to the related Client (“Related Client”); and (b) disclose and transfer any Personal Information that you submit or that we otherwise collect to that Related Client. You acknowledge that if we disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a Related Client then that Related Client is solely responsible for its use of your information. You expressly agree that a Related Client may use your Personal Information to contact you.
3. Tracking Technologies Used. The following technologies may be in use to retrieve Automatic Information:
(i) Cookies. We use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Service activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Service user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
(ii) Log Files. We may make use of log files to collect information about your SaaS Product and Site activity. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information a browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, to provide the SaaS Product and Site, track SaaS Product and Site movements, and gather demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
4. Additional General Information On How We Use Personal Information.
4.2 The information we collect may be transferred to other countries around the world. Our servers are located in Australia, Europe and in the US, and the information is securely stored there. The information is stored in the same region it is collected. In addition, we employ a professional support team in the US, Australia and Israel, one of a few countries deemed by the European Union to provide adequate protection of data, which has access to the information we collect in order to provide services to SaaS Clients and to support our system.
4.3 We may disclose Personal Information or any information that we receive in connection with the Service if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; or (ii) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kampyle, our Clients, Website Visitors, Feedback Form Participants and/or the public.
5. Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers, to provide, improve and develop the Service. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated or demographic information about users of the Service.
1. Opting Out / Unsubscribe. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Service-related emails from Kampyle by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails that we send. Even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send a response to any “Contact Us” or Demo Request as well as administrative emails that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Service. As to unsubscribing from our Clients communications: our Clients are exclusively responsible for their own marketing emails and other communications. We have no way to unsubscribe you from their communications. Normally, you can unsubscribe from our Clients communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of their emails, or by contacting them directly.
2. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. The notices that we provide on the Service in circumstances where we collect Personal Information should help to make this choice. If you choose not to provide Personal Information that we request, you may still use parts of the Service, but may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that require such Personal Information.
3. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that we collect and store Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you are a Client or a Website Visitor then you may use the tools that we make available on the Website to remove or modify certain information in your Account or Public Profile. If you are a Feedback Form Participant on Kampyle’s Website or SaaS Product Client and you would like to amend or correct a material inaccuracy in any of your Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to info [a] kampyle.com. The email should include adequate details to permit us to handle the request.
4. Complaint. If you believe we have breached any applicable privacy law (including without limitation the Australian Privacy Act, 1988), you may complain to us by contacting us as outlined in section 3 above. When you contact us, please include your email address, name, and contact details and clearly describe your complaint. We will respond to your complaint as soon as reasonably practicable, by making contact with you to inform you whether we have accepted your complaint, need further information or do not think we are in breach. We will also let you know the next steps in resolving your complaint. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, at any time, you may refer your complaint to any relevant agency or authority (e.g. in Australia – the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au))
5. Links and Re-Directing to Other Sites. The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. In addition, if activated by our Client, our Feedback Forms may include links redirecting you to additional content on our Client’s website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites, and you visit them at your own risk.
6. Children’s Privacy. The Service is not structured to attract children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at info [a] kampyle.com
7. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. We reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information if we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, to a party that is related to the foregoing event.
8. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. Kampyle is a ISO27001:2005 Information Security Standard accredited, and we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. All data collected during a feedback submission is encrypted during transmission. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to info [a] kampyle.com.
Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
10. California Disclosures. We do not track users over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumers online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Site.