Temporary Tattoo Company Captures Permanent ROI with Kampyle-Driven Lead Generation
About the company
Tattoo Manufacturing is the largest manufacturer of temporary tattoos in the world. Printing more than 6 million temporary tattoos a day, Tattoo Manufacturing commands 90% market share in North America and 65% globally.
Tattoo Manufacturing needed a feedback platform for its e-commerce site to close the communication loop with consumers. The company wanted to allow users to easily submit suggestions and report bugs, but it also sought a way to market to those visitors who leave feedback and increase the rate at which they convert.
Tattoo Manufacturing deployed Kampyle to capture visitor feedback from its website. In a two-month period, the company received 290 feedback forms from prospects and customers. Tattoo Manufacturing developed a marketing campaign with the aim of converting those who left feedback.
Benefits and Results
- Of the initial 290 feedback forms, 65% included contact details, providing additional paths for conversion.
- Those leaving feedback converted at a rate 10 times higher than the conversion rates the company experienced as a result of search engine optimization or pay-per-click campaigns.
- The average order value for those who left feedback was 220% higher than the average order value for overall site visitors.
- The company needs only 0.15 full-time sales representatives to follow up on the Kampyle leads, making it a sustainable, cost-effective sales tool.
- Visitors also use feedback forms to identify website glitches and bugs, such as one that plagued the shopping cart and could have drastically curtailed sales. This further increases the return on investment.